Seabrook is a luxurious campus, situated on 98 acres and conveniently located in the Jersey Shore area. We have leading edge technology in nursing. We are a member of the Erickson Living family, a premier provider of Continuing Care Retirement Communities nationwide.Share your gifts and talents with a 2020 Great Place to Work employer!
The Registered Nurse in Certified Home Health plans, organizes and directs home care services within our retirement community.
All of our clients live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance
How you will make an impact:
- Providing initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of clients’ needs.
- Initiating plan of care and revise as necessary to include appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Coordinating care of services and prepare clinical and all progress notes and refer to other services as needed.
- Determining eligibility for Medicare home health benefits including homebound status as applicable.
- Administering medication and treatment as prescribed by the physician.
- Informing physician and other staff of changes in client’s needs.
- Assuring compliance with all Federal and state laws regarding licensure and certification of agency.
- May act as Case Manager and assuming responsibility to coordinate patent care for assigned caseload.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- No travel- all clients are residents of our community within our gates.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse degree program.
- Current Registered Nurse license for the state in which they practice
- One to two years of nursing experience; home health care experience preferred or as required by state regulations.
- Current state license and current CPR certificate.
- OASIS Experience.