- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2) years of nursing experience; home health care experience preferred or as required by State regulations.
- Current State license, CPR certification.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Must speak, read, and write the English language.
- Employees that provide care to patients that live outside of the community (FRV, ACH and MGC only) will be required to present a valid driver’s license and drive or use public transportation to client location.