Riderwood Village, a 5 star continuing care retirement community located in Silver Spring, MD , is looking for an RN to work a 12-hr, evening shift on our Skilled Unit. Our RN's develop relationships with residents and their families using a consistent caregiver approach; supporting the resident’s physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs and focusing on placing the resident first.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Monitoring residents clinical care, ensuring a person centered/resident directed culture while meeting local, state and federal regulations.
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Developing and coordinating a comprehensive plan of care to meet the residents clinical and care needs in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team and neighborhood team.
- Completing admissions and ongoing assessments of residents clinical care needs and ensuring care plans reflects assessment findings and supports residents preferences, routines and choices in the residents’ EMR.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security.
- Employee discounts, including discounted meals at our restaurants.
- Tuition reimbursement and certification reimbursement available.
- Must have an active RN license in the state in which he/she will practice.
- Minimum of 6 months experience as an RN.
- Experience with an electronic medical record is preferred.
- Related long term care/assisted living experience preferred.