Riderwood Village a 5-star continuing care senior living community is Silver Spring, MD, has a Flex/On-Call opportunity (16-24 hours/week) for an energetic, people-oriented Registered Nurse to support our private duty residents in our beautiful community. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, administering, documenting, and supervising client care in accordance with principles and practices of home care nursing. This position administers treatment to clients and oversees the work of the LPN’s, aides and companions, as designated.
How you will make an impact:
Demonstrating a caring attitude and excellent customer service skills toward our residents and staff.
Performs the initial assessment and ongoing reassessments to evaluate the client, determines the appropriate schedule of services.
- Administers nursing care/treatments to clients and oversees the work of the LPN’s, aides and companions, as designated.
What we Offer:
- No Travel…All of our residents are on campus!
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
- Employee discounts, including discounted meals at our restaurants
- Tuition reimbursement and certification reimbursement available
What we require:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Recent home care experience
- Current licensure with the Maryland state board of nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Flex/On-call availability 2-3 days per week
- On call one weekend per month
- Current CPR certification.
- Must speak, read and write the English language