Lantern Hill, a retirement community in New Providence, is looking for RNs interested in Part Time. We are looking for person-centered individuals to strengthen our resident directed culture and provide clinical support to our household settings.
JUST APPROVED! $1500 sign-on for Part Time Hires!
Why you'd want to join Lantern Hill:
Lantern Hill was just awarded a 5 star rating in Overall Quality by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Your Responsibilities include:
· Dispensing medications, observing residents condition and communicating with the Physician and families.
· Planning, organizing, directing and facilitating clinical operations to ensure regulatory compliance
· Providing each resident with professional observations and evaluations and coordinating their care with other household staff.
· Advocating for quality clinical care
· Licensed by State as a Registered Nurse.
· CPR certification required.
· Related long term care/skilled nursing experience highly preferred
What we offer:
· Competitive benefits packages
· Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
· Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security