The RN Traveling Clinical Leader, is a full time traveling position covering all of Erickson Living’s communities. This position will fill in for key positions such as the DON, ADON, Clinical Manager, MDS Coordinator, Staff Development Coordinator, Home Health QA, Wellness Manager, etc... within the Home Health, Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care Neighborhoods. The traveling RN will serve as a partner to Erickson Living’s community leadership teams.
- Coordinating and implementing the delivery of nursing services to all Home Health, Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care residents, according to local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintaining clinical practice and processes including Falls Management, Wound /Skin Management, Weight Management, Medication Management, Pain Management, Infection Control, Clinical Risk Management, Memory Care and Behavioral Management.
- Providing ongoing leadership, guidance and mentorship to all clinical teams within Erickson Living.
- Facilitating and analyzing clinical quality areas including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss and dehydration and Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) activities to monitor and improve resident/patient outcomes.
- Additional responsibilities may include the completion of MDS for residents in Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation, completion OASIS for Medicare patients in Home Health, auditing and ensuring that clinical documentation supports MDS/OASIS information reviewing ADL documentation for inaccuracy and/or misinformation and providing staff training and orienting new employees
To be successful, you will:
- Be able to travel 100% of the time.
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing and be able to obtain an RN license, as needed, in any state where Erickson operates.
- Have a minimum of five years of experience in skilled nursing facility or certified home health.
- Have your MDS/OASIS certification, or be willing to obtain certification
- Be experienced in wound care, quality improvement, MDS, Fall Management, Infection Control and standards of LTC & Assisted Living/Memory Care/Home Health documentation guidelines preferred.
- Have 2 years of nursing supervision
This is a 100% traveling position. This position may be subject to call-backs during emergency conditions and may be required to carry a cell phone during working hours and rotate coverage during evenings, weekends and holidays.