Our Sales and Marketing team is looking for a SALES ASSOCIATE that will help our community meet and/or exceed their marketing and sales goals. Responsible for marketing the Erickson lifestyle to prospects and analyzing various business metrics to determine the prospect’s viability and next best step in the sales and marketing process.
How you will make a difference:
• Interact with prospects through a variety of sales activities that include daily phone sales, face-to-face sales meetings and group sales.
• Influence prospects with strategic messages, tactics, talking points, events, etc.
• Develop and sustain customer relationships that result in revenue generation.
• Conduct extensive follow up, follow-thru activities and retention programs.
• Conduct phone sales that increase the quality and quantity of appointments attended by prospective residents.
• Manage the process from pre-residency status through the residents successful move-in
• Perform all phases of the marketing and sales process that may focus on managing one or more of the following specialty areas:
• Managing sales event planning and execution
• Manage prospects and analyze inventory to exceed established billed occupancy levels and settlement targets.
- A college degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required.
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with a long sales cycle (12 – 18 months) preferred.