Do you want to help people live better lives? So do we. In fact, it’s our company vision. We spend our days talking to seniors about how they can make the most of their retirement. We learn about their hopes, fears, passions and dreams, and help them secure a lifestyle that supports their very best life.
If you like building relationships and making a difference, then you might like working with us. We’re Erickson Living, the national leader in retirement living, currently serving more than 24,000 seniors in 11 states. We’re looking for an entry level, professional Sales Associate that has a great personality and a heart for serving to help us launch our newest community in the Richmond market.
This Sales Associate is going to be instrumental in selling the Erickson lifestyle to prospects in that market and committing potential residents to reside in that community. This position assists with meeting or exceeding the team’s sales goals by conducting phone sales, scheduling sales appointments, addressing customer objections, and following through on sales efforts.
The Sales Associate Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Interact with prospects through sales activities that include daily phone sales, face-to-face sales, group sales, and one-on-one sales.
- Conduct phone sales that increase the quality and quantity of appointments attended by prospective residents.
- Conduct extensive follow-thru and retention programs.
- Influence prospects with strategic messages, tactics, talking points, events, etc..
- Develop and sustain customer relationships that result in sales and revenue.
- Assists in executing all phases of the sales process and may focus on managing one or more of the following specialty areas:
Conducting the Pre-Residency Interview Process
Conducting the 10% and Contract signing appointments
Conducting the Move-In Process
Conducting sales event planning and execution.
Conducting Community Relations throughout the greater community area
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred.
Previous sales experience (1 – 2 years) preferred.
Previous experience working with a long sales cycle preferred.
Understand, communicate and sell pricing and financing models.
Ability to understand and interpret architectural site, key and home plans.