Do you have the talent, motivation and drive to join Erickson Living’s sales team? At Erickson Living, we create communities where residents want to live and employees want to work. Our residents experience retirement the way it is meant to be, invigorating and fulfilling. Our employees experience an exceptional work environment as a member of a passionate and caring team. We are currently looking for a Sales Associate for Lantern Hill Continuing Care Retirement Community located in New Providence, NJ. This Sales Associate is going to be instrumental in selling the Erickson lifestyle to prospects in that market and committing potential residents to reside in that community. This position assists with meeting or exceeding the team’s sales goals by conducting phone sales, scheduling sales appointments, addressing customer objections, and following through on sales efforts.
The Sales Associate Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Interact with prospects through sales activities that include daily phone sales, face-to-face sales, group sales, and one-on-one sales.
- Conduct phone sales that increase the quality and quantity of appointments attended by prospective residents.
- Conduct extensive follow-thru and retention programs.
- Influence prospects with strategic messages, tactics, talking points, events, etc.
- Develop and sustain customer relationships that result in sales and revenue.
- Assists in executing all phases of the sales process and may focus on managing one or more of the following specialty areas:
- Manage the Pre-Residency Interview Process
- Set Contract signing appointments
- Mange the Move-In Process
- Plan sales event and execute
- Manage Community Relations throughout the greater community area
- Collect entrance fees
- Managing accuracy of Customer Relationship Management database information & reports
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action and proactively builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A college degree (A.A. or Bachelor’s) in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required.
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with a long sales cycle (12 – 18 months) preferred.