$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Our high-end Continuing Care Retirement Community is looking for an experienced, professional, and motivated overnight Security and Emergency Services Supervisor to join our team!
Our Supervisor of Security and Emergency Services is responsible for providing supervision of shift. Provides assistance to the Manager in the areas of program/procedural compliance, quality assurance, investigations and training. The Supervisor delivers exceptional customer service and fosters an environment of safety and security.
This is a full-time position 12:00AM- 8:00AM offering $1,000 sign-on bonus, competitive pay, benefits, free on-site gym & banking, Employee Health & Wellness Center, and so much more! We provide our staff with an engaging culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day.
QUALIFICATIONS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in a Security Supervisor role
- 1 year experience working in an Emergency Responder role
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable licensed driving experience and a history of safe driving as noted through a motor vehicle check
Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification or equivalent.
Current certification/license as Emergency Responder (Required level of certification varies by Community, but may include; First Aid, Emergency Medical Responder, Emergency Care Attendant, or Emergency Medical Technician).
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions in English