Linden Ponds is a well-known and respected retirement community in Hingham. We have an immediate opening for an SES Officer.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
Responsible for carrying out the Security and Emergency Services Programs under the direction of the Supervisor to include; Security, Emergency Medical Response, Safety/Life Safety, Emergency Preparedness, and Prevention/Outreach.
This position performs regular patrols of the property, provides relief staffing for the gatehouse, and responds to emergency and routine calls for service.
Enforces all traffic and parking regulations.
Receives calls for service from dispatch and security by radio or telephone and responds timely and appropriately.
- Responds to medical emergencies and provides and directs prompt, efficient care to the ill and injured utilizing all basic interventions as outlined in the ERP Protocols and the EL Integrated Healthcare Model.
- Complies with regulations in handling the deceased, notifies authorities, arranges for protection of property and preserves evidence.
Responds to reports of missing items, theft, vandalism, and other potential criminal activity
Responds to accidents involving vehicles, employees, residents, visitors, and property.
- Responds and assists in Community Emergencies, including but not limited to; fires, floods, severe weather, hazardous materials incidents, bomb threats and evacuations.
- Utilizes local police, fire, and EMS, effectively during emergencies. Completes thorough and detailed incident reports using our online report system.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Great advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan refinancing
- Fully supplied state of the art buildings
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· High school diploma or GED is required.
· Prior experience in Security and/or Emergency Medical Services is preferred.
Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification.
Current Emergency Medical Responder certification. (Higher level certification/licensure is acceptable as a condition of hire; however new hires will be required to obtain EMR certification within 30 days.
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment*
Ability to operate Security vehicles.