Tallgrass Creek located in Overland Park is looking for a Security and Emergency Services Officer for our award winning, gated Senior Living community.
The Security and Emergency Services officer is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while maintaining safe and secure environments for our residents.
How you will make an impact:
- Monitor and patrol the interior and exteriors of our buildings and grounds.
- Conduct safety checks and inspections in support of Life Safety and OSHA compliance.
- Support the Gatehouse Officers, screening and logging in visitors as needed.
- Respond to routine and emergency service calls from dispatch, accidents and incidents involving vehicles, employees, residents, visitors and property.
- Respond to medical emergencies, utilizing interventions
What we offer:
- Discounted medical, dental & vision
- On-site sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition Reimbursement, room for advancement, opportunity for growth
- On-site dining venues with employee discounts
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Current CPR/AED card.
- Current Emergency Medical Responder certification – higher level certification/licensure is acceptable upon hire, however new hires will be required to obtain EMR certification within 30 days of employment.
- Prior experience in Security and/or Emergency Medical Services is highly preferred