Yes, we’re hiring!The COVID-19 pandemic has not stopped us in our search for everyday heroes to join our growing team. We continue to hire and are taking every precaution to safeguard our employees, residents, and candidates during the hiring process.
The Senior HVAC Mechanic is responsible for the overall maintenance of the heating and cooling systems of the Community. May require State licensing/certification.
1. Perform as requested light maintenance of all heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
2. Responds to emergency calls for system and equipment failure.
3. Inspects, monitors and evaluates efficiency and safety of systems to insure trouble free operation.
4. Reads blueprints and isometrics, prepare sketches as required to document work.
5. Adhere to operational polices and procedures developed by the Community.
6. Performs additional duties requested by the Supervisor, Facilities Maintenance/Maintenance & Engineering Manager in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation in the Community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to implement all plans formulated by Engineering/Maintenance Manager.
Must have the ability to adjust to new industry techniques and become familiar with new equipment as required.
Must be able to effectively communicate with residents and staff. Must function under general supervision. Must be flexible and have integrity. Must possess the ability of effectively work with residents and staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School or GED. One to three years experience in HVAC maintenance.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must possess current EPA certification to handle refrigerants.