Share your gifts and talents with one of the 2017 NJ Best Place to Work employers! Seabrook, is a luxurious campus, situated on 98 acres and conveniently located in the Jersey Shore area. We have leading edge technology in nursing and state of the art kitchens in Dining. We are a member of the Erickson Living family, a premier provider of Continuing Care Retirement Communities nationwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Follows Medicare, state and federal regulations, and company policies and procedures to facilitate compliance in the areas of care provision, documentation and billing reimbursement.
2. Consistently and appropriately responds to the needs and concerns of residents, families, and visitors in a pleasant, respectful, and courteous manner.
3. Work with the interdisciplinary team to achieve/maintain the highest functional level of all customers and promote coordinated, efficient care with a customer service focus.
4. Provide therapy duties in all settings across the continuum of care, as needed.
5. Evaluate, develop and carry out discipline specific treatment plans in consultation with physician and in compliance with physician order. Monitor plans and modify when necessary.
6. Ensure that the patient’s plan of care is communicated to patient and to family, if appropriate.
7. Maintain compliance with company productivity standards as appropriate or engage in other resident centered/community activities as directed by the Rehab Manager.
1. Participate in facility and department meetings as appropriate. Able to facilitate departmental meetings as needed and as directed by the Rehab Manager.
2. Demonstrates strong time-management skills to efficiently and effectively manage administrative duties and patient care delivery responsibilities.
3. Document services and billing completed accurately, in a timely manner, according to company and regulatory requirements.
4. Partnership with rehab manager to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and outreach program to facilitate growth of rehabilitation services.
5. Assists Rehab Manager as directed in analyzing and implementing processes and workflow to promote efficiency of operations.
6. Assists Rehab Manager with oversight of Erickson Process and Compliance Standards. These may include, Daily PPS Processes and Scheduling, Mock Survey Self-Audits, Documentation Compliance Audits, PIRMS functions, as well as other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must have good oral and written communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in physical, occupational or speech therapy is required.
· Experience in working with the older adult population related to the therapies is required.
Indirect supervision of Rehabilitation staff.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
· Maintains all licensure and certification requirements in area of clinical practice, as needed, for the state in which the community is located.
· Maintains current CPR certification.