Seabrook, in Tinton Falls, New Jersey is expanding our dining team and looking for servers to provide extraordinary, 5 star service to our wonderful residents and guests. Our customers look forward to interacting and sharing their day with our knowledgeable, friendly servers. If you want to serve an exceptional dining experience in industry leading locations, please apply for immediate consideration.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Become a subject matter expert on menu items, daily specials, and preparation methods
- Engage our residents and their guests by sharing daily menu highlights and offering recommendations, based on knowing their preferences
- Accurately record food and beverage orders
- Consistently deliver an exceptional dining experience
What You Will Need
· Prior service and/or kitchen experience is highly preferred
· Friendly and energetic communication skills
· The desire to provide top-notch service
Benefits We Offer Employees
· Tuition reimbursement/scholarship programs
· Opportunities for growth within dining as well as other departments
· Quality of life – not your typical late-night restaurant hours!
· 24-hour gated and secured community campus
· Onsite wellness visits and sick care available employees 18 and older
High School Diploma or GED required, unless an active student.
• Students are encouraged to apply.
• Experience in a kitchen/service environment preferred.
Weekly hours and specific shifts are not guaranteed and we do not offer set schedules. The most successful applicants offer an availability spanning several hours at a time, on multiple days/week. Candidate must be available to arrive at work by 3:45pm. Candidate must be available weekends and holidays.