How You Will Make an Impact
• Become a subject matter expert on menu items, daily specials, and preparation methods
• Engage our residents and their guests by sharing daily menu highlights and offering recommendations, based on knowing their preferences
• Accurately record food and beverage orders
• Consistently deliver an exceptional dining experience
What You Will Need
• Prior service and/or kitchen experience is highly preferred
• Friendly and energetic communication skills
• The desire to provide top-notch service
Benefits We Offer Employees
• Tuition reimbursement/scholarship programs
• Opportunities for growth within dining as well as other departments
• Quality of life – not your typical late-night restaurant hours!
• 24-hour gated and secured community campus
• Onsite wellness visits and sick care available employees 18 and older
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to serve meals, understand guests special requests, and follow through with the service process in a friendly manner.
Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays.