Cedar Crest Village, an Erickson Living Retirement Community in Pompton Plains, NJ, is looking for a resident centered Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our tenured team. All of our residents live within our award winning campus, creating an environment where you can be part of their journey throughout their continuum of care.
Our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) support our residents acorss all business lines (Outpatient, SNF and Certified Home Health) in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Providing a holistic approach, supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents’ strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Working with the interdisciplinary clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed throughout their care.
- Providing speech, language, swallowing, cognition or voice therapy screenings, evaluations, treatments and trainings to meet customer needs across the community continuum of care
- Salaried positions with balanced, resident centered schedules
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age
- The opportunity to follow residents throughout their care
- Free CEU’s through partnership with ACP and CEU 360
- Mentorship programs available
- Strong Inter-Disciplinary Team partnerships which include on-site physicians
- Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state requirements
- Must possess a valid and current state Speech Language Pathology license
- Experience and the ability to complete documentation to meet reimbursement and regulatory requirements
- Therapeutic experience in older adults across multiple diagnostic groups is preferred