At Erickson Living, we create communities where residents want to live and employees want to work. Our employees experience an exceptional work environment as a member of a passionate and caring team.
We are currently hiring for a Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition & Learning and Development who will be responsible for setting strategic direction, recommending, developing, implementing and managing all aspects of our "Attract, Develop, and Retain" plan. The purpose of this role is to acquire talent internally and externally and ensure that employees are on-boarded, trained and developed to be successful at their jobs and focused on career opportunities. This individual will work closely with the VP of Organizational Development and other organizational leaders to provide insight, resources, tools and actions to advance, maintain, lead and manage talent.
The Erickson Living Culture you will join:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A team of 15,000 employees in 20 communities, partnering and delivering quality care and an exceptional lifestyle to our 25,000+ residents.
- One of diversity and inclusion, that builds on our values, vision and mission.
- Excellence in all we do, making us accountable to our team members and the residents we serve to consistently deliver financial and operational results.
How you will impact our mission and growth:
Develop and implement recruitment strategies for the various corporate and community lines of business.
Ensures recruitment initiatives and processes are in compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as Federal and State Regulations.
Leads the development of recruitment advertising campaigns to attract top-level talent for the organization.
Develops the annual corporate HR budget with respect to recruitment advertising and event planning; monitors use of recruitment funds and stays within budget limits.
Manages vendor relationships for recruitment advertisements and analyzes results to determine most effective advertising sources.
Keeps current on latest recruitment trends and utilizes technology to source and maintain communication with applicants, i.e. intranet recruiting, applicant tracking, e-blasts, e-cards, etc.
Maintains and analyzes statistical recruitment and retention data, and submits reports monthly, which include number of contacts being maintained and number of applicants.
Oversees the Recruiters in communities and the corporate Sr. Recruiters in setting the standards for recruitment.
Serve as the corporate liaison with the community Director of Human Resources and applicants sourced for corporate and community positions.
Provides training and support for community Recruiters and HR Managers engaged in recruitment; participates in the orientation of new community recruiters.
Leads Recruitment Strategy Team meetings to develop and/or evaluate recruitment and retention strategies and to develop best practices for implementation in the communities.
Shares data based and anecdotal information gathered from candidates with respect to compensation and benefits in order to enhance and/or maintain Erickson’s competitive advantages in the areas of recruitment and retention.
- Develops long- and short-term strategy for Learning and Development.
- Stays abreast of trends and issues and advises staff of potential impact on system-wide planning and program initiatives.
- Lead the enhancement of orientation and on-boarding programs.
- Implements strategies to enhance workforce and workplace development.
- Erickson Living University – lead the strategy of our learning platform that offers programs and learning experiences to meet developmental needs and provides data to measure effectiveness in meeting business outcomes.
- Consultation – work with senior management to improve individual, group, and organizational effectiveness across the enterprise.
What you will need:
Bachelor’s degree required. Education must include business principles, learning and design theory, assessment and evaluation of effectiveness of education programs, adult learning theory, organizational change, and education technology. Master’s degree preferred, PhD or EdD a plus.
Minimum of 10 years of HR experience required in progressive experience leading, managing, and/or supervising multiple programs in strategic, high-level senior management position.
Knowledge and capability in learning assessment and evaluation metrics, databases, and business metrics to meet organizational outcomes.
Demonstrated success in developing talent development strategy and programs.
Strong business acumen, strategic planning experience, and talent and organizational development skills.
Experience in developing, leading, and successfully implementing organizational change programs.
Experience in successfully using transformational leadership in leading a team.
30% Travel required.