Brooksby Village is conveniently located off Route 114 in Peabody. We provide our staff with a positive work environment that inspires you to do your best every day and a career where you make a difference in peoples' lives.
In this key position you will lead the day-to-day operation of the studio and the audiovisual equipment on campus. This includes giving budget feedback, programming , staffing and equipment. The Coordinator works to foster relationships within the Community Television Network and provides for the direction and training of staff and resident volunteers. The Coordinator provides technical and creative leadership for studio operations and programming. This full time position may require some evening and weekend work.
In addition to a rewarding career, you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes:
• Competitive Salary
• BCBS Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Advancement
• Onsite Discounted Dining Options
• Paid time off
• Free Parking
• Free Onsite Fitness Center
• Free Onsite Eastern Bank
• Free Onsite Employee Health and Wellness Center
• Onsite CVS Pharmacy
• and much more!
- a minimum of 1 year of experience in television production
- ability to effectively communicate and provide great service to the senior population
- demonstrated technical skills
- excellent writing and speaking skills
- self-directed with a high attention to detail and quality