Riderwood Village, a 5-Star continuing care retirement community in Silver Spring, and a 2020 Washington Post Top Employer, is looking for a full-time Unit Secretary (M-F). This position will provide secretarial, receptionist and clerical duties to support the nursing unit. This position reports directly to and may also provide basic secretarial support to the unit clinical manager.
What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for employees over 18 years of age
- Medical/Dental and Vision Benefits for Full-time and some part-time positions
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Employee discounts, including discounted meals at our restaurants
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security.
What you will need:
- High-school diploma (GED), some college preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with current computer software-applications required.
- Health Care background/Medical Terminology
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in the English language