Riderwood Village located in Silver Spring, MD is looking for universal workers to help us safely provide essential services to meet the day to day needs of our residents.
The COVID-19 pandemic has not stopped us in our search for everyday heroes to join our growing team. We continue to hire and are taking every precaution to safeguard our employees, residents, and candidates during the hiring process.
Creates the best initial impression of the community.
- Serve as the gatehouse attendant, screening visitors and staff coming onto campus (no contact required).
- Acknowledges visitors, provides a pleasant greeting, and offers assistance as needed to all persons entering the Community.
- Screens all vehicle and pedestrian traffic entering the Community per the Gatehouse
- Provides proper parking passes, maps, and instructs visitors to park in appropriate spaces.
- Documents all visitors and vendors/contractors via the standard Gatehouse log in legible handwriting.
- Denies access to solicitors, barred individuals, and others as directed by the Supervisor and/or Gatehouse SOP.
- Provides concise and accurate directions to visitors, emergency response units, and marketing guests
What we offer:
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age
- PPE for any staff member providing direct hands-on care for residents.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What we require:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English Language
- Excellent customer services skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred