Do you have a positive attitude and great attendance? If so, we want you on our team.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to deal effectively with several projects, an eye for detail, and a friendly manner in dealing with guests and coworkers.
· Ability to follow instructions, follow through with assignments, follow cleaning and other schedules and other written information (e.g. production sheets).
· Conscientious, diligent, hard-working and flexible.
· Experience in a kitchen/food serving environment preferred, but not required.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred.