Seabrook in Tinton Fall, NJ is growing our dining services team and looking for Utility Workers/Dishwashers to support our back of house dining operations. Our utility workers/dishwashers are critical players in making sure our kitchen operations are top notch, and ultimately, delivering an exceptional resident dining experience.
How you will make an impact:
Provide exceptional organization and cleanliness for kitchen, dining and storage areas, equipment and food preparation areas.
- Support stock/utility team members with inventory, receiving, verification, stocking and tracking.
- Work safely using designated safety equipment, including personal protective equipment (PPE).
What we offer:
Opportunities for growth within dining as well as other departments.
Quality of life – not your typical late-night restaurant hours.
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours.
Onsite wellness visits and sick care available to employees 18 and older.
What you will need:
- Prior service and/or kitchen experience is highly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to follow written instructions and schedules.