Erickson Living is looking for a Wellness Manager, RN for our newest community, Lantern Hill, located in New Providence, New Jersey. The Wellness Manager is responsible for the clinical oversight of our Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhood, opened in 2017.
How you will make an impact:
- Coordinate and provide clinical oversight and care to residents within Assisted Living and Memory Care. This will include medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and respiratory care.
- Partner with the Assisted Living Manager to complete resident pre-screening/admission, re-admission, on-going and significant change of condition assessments .
- Ensure resident’s individualized service plans are maintained to reflect current needs .
- Oversight of medication management .
- Participate in the hospitality and holistic support to residents in Assisted Living and Memory Care through orientation of residents and their families.
- Ensure appropriate clinical staff is available and tract and analyze clinical quality areas within Assisted Living and Memory Care.
• Graduate of a Registered Nurse degree program of college or
• Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
• A minimum of five years experience a registered nurse
• Management experience within Assisted Living and/or Memory Care
What we offer:
- Erickson Living manages 19 continuing care retirement communities across eleven states, 10 of which are 5-star CMS rated and 11 have been named a US News & World Report’s top continuing care neighborhoods in the nation!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the art buildings with 24 hour security