To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current CPR certification
- Computer skills
- Complete a Safe Food Handling and Preparation Class (within 30 days of hire)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Current LPN license required.
Related long term care/assisted living experience preferred.
Benefits We Offer Employees
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security